Free TrialSubscribeSign In
P.J. Glisson/Daily Globe
ON WEDNESDAY evening, members of the Wakefield Volunteer Fire Department monitor a controlled burn at 108 Ahola Ave., where a structure had been lost to a winter electrical fire. From left are Brian Kuchinski, Tom Zeckovich and Fire Chief Mike Singleton. The men were pushing a corner of the house walls into the fire, after which the chimney toppled. During the entire fire, the nearby house at 110 Ahola Ave. was protected by a sprinkler system.
118 E. McLeod Ave.Ironwood, MI 49938Ph: (906) 932-2211
© 2021 Daily Globe, Inc.
Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021